Azul Chiara espadrille wedge
Blue lace up 105mm wedge espadrilles, handmade in Spain, cotton/jute/calf leather, tie-fastening ankle strap, round toe, braided raffia wedge heel with branded insole
Lining: Cotton 100%, Calf Leather 100%
Outer: Jute 100%, Fabric 100%
Sole: Rubber 100%
We carry an extensive number of lines, therefore we are unable to guarantee any general sizing chart. The below is simply a recommendation based on what we find to be generally true for our styles.
We are always available and more than happy to help you determine what size to purchase on a particular style. Please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or send us a message on Instagram.
Returned merchandise must be UNWORN and UNWASHED. Items that appear worn, have stains, or smell of cigarette smoke, deodorant, pet hairs or odors, etc. will not be accepted. If an item has been worn once, it will not qualify for a return.
ALL SALE ITEMS, ACCESSORIES AND JEWELRY ARE FINAL AND ARE NON-RETURNABLE. WE ENFORCE THIS POLICY STRICTLY AND STORE CREDIT WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR RETURNED ITEMS.
ONLINE PURCHASES: Items eligible for return must be postmarked within 7 days of the delivery date to be eligible for a refund. Items must be postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date to be eligible for a store credit. Any item we receive that is postmarked 15 days or more after the delivery date will not be processed or accepted and mailed back to the customer at their expense.
Please MAIL returns to:
1223 Ben Sawyer Blvd. Suite A
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
• When making a return, please include the original invoice in the package or include a note with order number and customer name.
• We do not provide return shipping labels. The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We recommend using a shipping method that provides a tracking number for your reference, as well as insurance in case the package is lost by mail carrier.
• Please allow 3-4 business days for our warehouse to receive and process your return. You will receive an email notification once your return is complete.
IN STORE PURCHASES: Items purchased in store will be eligible for a refund within 7 days and for a store credit within 14 days.
IN STORE PICKUP: Items purchased online via in store pickup are eligible for return from the date of purchase, NOT FROM THE DATE OF PICKUP. Items will be eligible for a refund if returned within 7 days of purchase. Items will be eligible for a store credit if returned within 14 days of purchase.
• Due to our limited quantities and high demand of our products, we are unable to offer exchanges on any items.
• We recommend purchasing the correct size of the desired item, and then shipping back the returned product so that you do not miss out on the item. Store credit cannot be applied to that new order that has been placed. Credit MUST be used for future purchases.
Defects or Problems With Your Order?
• If you have received an item with any problems or defects, please contact our warehouse within 3 DAYS to inform us of the issue. If we are not notified within 3 days of receiving the item, then it will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damage / defect with your email.
• We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling, or incorrect sizing.
• Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor / outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects and the buyer will pay return shipping if a return to our warehouse is attempted.
Thank you again for your business!
All the Best,
Your Mulberry & King team
Disclaimers and other return information:
Mulberry & King is NOT responsible for:
- Delays with shipping
- International Duties or Customs charges
- Products that are lost or damaged in the mail. The US Postal Service or UPS will be responsible once we ship the packages.
- Products marked delivered by the Post Office. You will need to contact your local Post Office to obtain information regarding your package.
- If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. Please allow 1-4 business days for your tracking information to show. In some rare cases, tracking information may not update, but you will still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time has passed.
- All our shipments include Tracking with Delivery Confirmation. If your tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your order address, but you have not received your order, please contact the carrier directly to investigate this issue. We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address.
- We are NOT responsible if the package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times as it may take 1-2 business days to process the order and we cannot be held liable for USPS guarantees. If the item is not delivered in time, please contact USPS (1-800-ASK-USPS). We will NOT refund additional shipping charges if USPS fails to meet their guaranteed shipping times.
WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER:
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that she or he enters the shipping address correctly. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times, hence there is a very small time gap to cancel/change your order or to change the address of the order. If you decide to cancel your order or change your shipping address, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the change, however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
• IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF USA:
We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. You are responsible for all applicable customs, duties, taxes and fees charged by your government. Please contact your country's customs office for respective charges and rates on package coming outside of your country. International customers (outside of United States) are responsible for all import duties, customs, and local taxes charged by your country. We are unable toadvise the amount of what these fees might be & we recommend that you contact your country's customs office or tax agent for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country.