Here at Mulberry & King, we try our hardest to make your shopping experience the best possible. With that being said, we are a small business with limited inventory and have to strictly enforce return policies so we can ensure that our business remains successful. We understand that there may be some uncertainty when ordering and sizing can vary from brand to brand, which is why we are always here to help answer any questions you may have. Feel free to message us on Instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When returning an item, please take note of the following as we remain firm on our return policy with all of our customers. We have two different return policies, one for our online store and one for in store purchases. Please make sure you are viewing the correct policy.
Returned merchandise must be UNWORN and UNWASHED. Items that appear worn, have stains, or smell of cigarette smoke, deodorant, pet hairs or odors, etc. will not be accepted. If an item has been worn once, it will not qualify for a return.
ALL SALE ITEMS, ACCESSORIES AND JEWELRY ARE FINAL AND ARE NON-RETURNABLE. WE ENFORCE THIS POLICY STRICTLY AND STORE CREDIT WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR RETURNED ITEMS.
In store purchases:
Merchandise purchased in our Mt. pleasant store may be returned for a refund within 7 days of purchase date. Store credit will be issued for any merchandise returned beyond 7 days and within 14.
Online purchases :
Merchandise purchased online may be returned for a refund within 14 days of delivery. Refunds will only be applied for the item, not for any shipping and handling charges. Any returns postmarked after 14 days of the date you receive will be rejected, and you will be required to pay a reshipping fee to receive your merchandise back.
Please MAIL returns to:
1223 Ben Sawyer Blvd. Suite A
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
• When making a return, please include the original invoice and any notes (written or via email) as to why it is being returned.
• The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We recommend using a shipping method that provides a tracking number for your reference, as well as insurance in case the package is lost by mail carrier.
• Please allow 3-4 business days for our warehouse to receive your return, and 5-7 business days for our return department to process your store credit.
• If approved for a return, you will receive an email confirmation with your refund amount unless indicated you would like a store credit. If a store credit is preferred, please note on return invoice and you will be able to enter the gift card number under Payment Method on the Checkout page for any future purchases.
• If an order is placed prior to receiving a store credit code, we cannot refund that amount to you. Please wait until your store credit is applied to your account if you’d like to place an order using this credit.
• If you place an order and do not use your store credit, we cannot apply that credit afterward. If you have any issues with your credit, please email us before placing your order.
• If you send back an item that does not qualify for a return or we receive a package back from the shipping carrier due to the address provided being undeliverable, then you will be responsible to call and pay a $5 return shipping charge. We will hold non-returnable merchandise or packages returned by the shipping carrier for 14 days. After 14 days, the items will be donated to charity.
In store pickup purchases:
We are happy to offer in-store pickup as an option for local customers. However, the 14 day window for our return policy begins the first business day after the order is placed. All items picked up in store must be brought back within 7 days to be eligible for a refund and within 14 days to be eligible for store credit. For your convenience, we are happy to have you try on the items upon pickup.
• Due to our limited quantities and high demand of our products, we are unable to offer exchanges on any items.
• We recommend purchasing the correct size of the desired item, and then shipping back the returned product so that you do not miss out on the item. Store credit cannot be applied to that new order that has been placed. Credit MUST be used for future purchases.
Defects or Problems With Your Order?
• If you have received an item with any problems or defects, please contact our warehouse within 3 DAYS to inform us of the issue. If we are not notified within 3 days of receiving the item, then it will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damage / defect with your email.
• We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling, or incorrect sizing.
• Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor / outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects and the buyer will pay return shipping if a return to our warehouse is attempted.
Thank you again for your business!
All the Best,
Your Mulberry & King team
Disclaimers and other return information:
Mulberry & King is NOT responsible for:
WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER:
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that she or he enters the shipping address correctly. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times, hence there is a very small time gap to cancel/change your order or to change the address of the order. If you decide to cancel your order or change your shipping address, please write to us at email@example.com as soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the change, however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
• IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF USA:
We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. You are responsible for all applicable customs, duties, taxes and fees charged by your government. Please contact your country's customs office for respective charges and rates on package coming outside of your country. International customers (outside of United States) are responsible for all import duties, customs, and local taxes charged by your country. We are unable toadvise the amount of what these fees might be & we recommend that you contact your country's customs office or tax agent for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country.